Friday, April 20

dinos

Hello Friend,

well, i decided i'm pretty much done for the day...yes! I got the last thing I wanted to do done...hooray.

So, plenty of exciting things happening here:

Jenn now has a job at Wheaton as well, in the Psych department...so now our band of musketeers is complete.

A brand new species of shark dinosaur was found in Utah...they say it's a cousin of a Dilophosaurus (i think that the right spelling)...i don't believe them, they wouldn't be able to pick my cousin and me out from a bunch of bones. I think they're just saying that because they're both shark dinosaurs...but maybe that's just me. It's pretty cool anyhow...read about it.

My sister got her dress fitted the other day for her wedding, she looks beautiful. It was pretty fun to go. The lady was awesome and I learned all about getting blood stains out of wedding dresses, busselling, 102 things to do with safety pins and the art of peeing in a wedding gown.

Sarah and Chris (Scherf) broke up...very sad. They've joined our "club". Not "good" happenings but something I should tell you about nonetheless.

I'm having a ladies night tonight and we're watching Princess Caraboo...I'm really excited. I'm also making Frito Pie :)

My car got a flat on Vigil day and then was vandalized a couple days later. They didn't steal anything of notoriety, it's just a mess and I have yet to clean it up (Greg finally put the donut on) and then after I cleaned it a little because I missed the train on Tuesday, I realized it wouldn't start...ho-hum.

Hmmm...what else can I fit here? I think that's all the exciting news I have...

Oh, yesterday the staff (Paul, Bob & Wayne) and I celebrate Coordinator's Day, the so-called non-"secular" version of the better known holiday of Secretary's Day (now dubbed "Administrative Professionals" Day). It's so nice to be in a job where they appreciate you and celebrate it, let alone take you out for a very nice lunch of your choosing and also bring you flowers! And to think, my birthday's in 2 weeks and they'll have to do it all over again.

Anywho, I hope you have a great weekend and I love you much. I will report more as it comes...
Adios!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'd hate to think you might have to use the information about getting blood out of a wedding gown (ick!), but the bustling lessons will likely come in handy between the wedding and reception.

Katherine said...

Funny about the dinosaurs...terrible about the car (most of the time I really don't miss messing with driving, gas prices, etc.)...and thanks for the updates. :) Hanging in here...been a little bit of a rough week, but the holiday is coming soon...