Sunday, October 24

It's about who you Gno[sis]...

Here's a copy of the flyer I made for an assignment for History of the Early Church.  It was a really fun assignment and a genius idea for an exam essay.  I really enjoyed it--as you know, probably too much.  The question was released to us about a week in advance and at first, I panicked, thinking "How will I even pick a font in that much time?!"  Those of you who have been around me when I'm designing will have observed this aesthetic angst and likely have laughed at me, at least once in my life :)
But, anyway, here it is.  Would you attend this class?  Does it sound intriguing?

In order to see it, you will have to click on it, which will open a new window and then if you click again, you can read it in large print.  Sorry for the trouble!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gnawesome...

Mink

mamacita said...

Wow, gnow I gnow that gnosticism is gnarly!

Pru's Corner said...

you guys are total dorks...but i love you both all the same :)

Anonymous said...

I love your font choice. Reminds me of the one you tried to use for the German-Coke postcard :)

Jenjen

rebbiejaye said...

Hi Noel's blog! Your comment linked here so I thought I'd check it out. and here it is!