Monday, June 4

And it makes me wonder...

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
Don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the May Queen

Yes there are two paths you can go by
but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on

Your head is humming and it won't go in case you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him
Dear lady can't you hear the wind blow and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind [Name that Tune]

Oh, sorry. Got a little carried away there...Don't you ever hear a phrase someone says or something and then it makes you sing a little tune outloud or in your head (as correct social protocol may dictate)? So I thought, "It makes me wonder." And then, the rest, as they say, is history.

What I meant to write about is this exciting new prospect:
the New Seven Wonders of the World brought to you by YOU, the voting public!

Isn't that cool? I'm glad they went ahead and gave the only surviving original Wonder of the World its complimentary spot (the Pyramids of Giza). Anyhow, go vote for your fave now!!! I will post again once I actually put my decisive hat on and choose. Till then, adieu, adoring fans. Adieu.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

ummmm...duh...the Great Wall...in honor of your amazing friend in China :)