Monday, March 26

tagged by george

Tag I'm it

Tag! You're it!

tag. i'm it!

The rules are: Once you've been tagged, write a blog with 10 weird or random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You've been tagged!" on their profile, and tell them to read your latest blog.

Weird/unknown things about Me:

1. I'm terrified of frogs

2. I love the smell of old film reels.

3. I have low tolerance for disorganization and miscommunication.

4. My room is totally disorganized.

5. If I didn't study theology, I would've studied forensic science.

6. I saw the Challenger blow up, we lived in Florida and I was outside and I was watching the launch like we often did; I was only 2 and I remember it.

7. The doctors said I would only be 4'8"...I'm a whopping 5'2" (and 3/4)

8. I won "Best Overall" in a lip sync contest when I was 13, four of us girls did "Shake your Groove Thing" (you can check out the Priscilla:Queen of the Desert soundtrack for details). I wore a silver crushed velvet dress, a vest and go-go boots (we also won for best costumes).

9. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

10. I am not a pretty girl, that is not what I do, I ain't no damsel in distress...(name that tune and musician while you're at it)

11. I baked 48 Texas-sized cupcakes last night for Greg's party tomorrow...exciting but today I'm leaving work at 3 pm to get some rest because of it. If ya know him and didn't write me a card or something to include in his journal yet, send it on over!

No comments: